Are the temporary tattoos safe?
All of our products are 100% safe to use. They are non-toxic, made in America and FDA compliant.
How do I apply my tattoo?
- Cut the tattoo as close as you can to the design.
- Make sure your skin is free of hair and is completely clean and dry. Use soap to clean.
- Peel the protective film off and place your tattoo faced down on the desired area. Press down firmly on the entire paper backing. Make sure it's tightly stuck onto the skin.
- Use room temperature wet sponge or rag. Saturate the entire paper for at least 30 seconds.
- Slowly peel off the white paper. Gently wet your tattoo one last time before patting dry with a cloth or paper towel.
How long do they last?
Longevity depends on a number of factors such placement, body hair, friction, how fast your skin sheds, etc. However, tattoos last upwards of a week, and with proper care, we have seen them last longer than a week.
Will there be more tattoo packs available?
That's the plan! We have so many ideas in mind and are willing and ready to keep producing packs. If you have any ideas that you'd like to see, please contact us at email@example.com